It’s been a long couple of days for Maddie & Chester

 Hi everbody, it’s Chester! I guess they don’t have computers for me at the kennel to write my blogs, so now that I am home I will catch you all up. Tuesday morning, we received this wonderful box of goodies in the mail. Mean Mommy put the box on the counter and we were not allowed to play with the toys or eat treats before we left. Unfortunately, Maddie & I were stuck at the kennel while our parents were off enjoying themselves. They said something about going and staying at a Park Lodge (Maddie & I like parks?), a zoo (aren’t we good enough for them?), and the St. Louis Cardinals (umm I think they went bird watching?). Anyways, we were busted out of the kennel this afternoon. When we got home, Mommy finally shared all the goodies with us that were in the box. Thank you so much to Teresa, Jack, and Rocky for our wonderful doxie box - we love everything (and maybe a lil too much?)! Here are some pics for you all…

This is all of the fabulous stuff we received!


These would be the PULEASE GIVE ME A TREAT NOW looks!


We love our new toys!!! Thank you again!!!





Maddie was still very tired from the kennel, so she just chose a toy and laid by it.

After playing with our new toys, we went outside to enjoy some fresh air in the yard that we missed so much!!! It was nice of Daddy to come home and mow it right away for us!


And, here is our current state…. NAPPING!!! Staying at a kennel can wear a doxie out!


Well, it’s good to be home! I know we weren’t gone too long, but we sure missed everyone! Hope you all are having a terrific week!

Post a Comment